Bird spikes, also known as anti-roosting spikes, are utilized and are highly effective in deterring birds from roosting on roofs, window ledges, I-beams, awnings, canopies, signs and gutters.
- This method is effective for all birds, however, the size of the spikes must be matched to the species of bird that is being a nuisance.
- Bird spikes deter birds by occupying the space that is normally desired by birds for perching and roosting.
- Spikes are available as rigid UV-resistant and unbreakable polycarbonate or durable stainless steel.
- Since metal bird spikes are non-reflective, they are virtually invisible when installed.
- This method of controlling birds is harmless.
Our service area includes Philadelphia and Greater Metro of Philly, as well as Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Lehigh County, Montgomery County and Northampton County.